CKTI-VIBROSEISM has developed dPIPE software system for piping flexibility and stress analysis. Currently the program is widely used for solution of conventional and special issues of piping analysis:
- Analysis of piping systems subjected to seismic and dynamic loads. Software provides piping stress assessment in compliance with PN AE G-7-002-86 (Russian Nuclear Code for Strength Assessment of Pressurized Piping and Equipment);
- Complete check calculations in compliance with ASME BPVC, NB/NC-3600;
- Identification of postulated pipe rupture locations for High Energy Lines and subsequent analysis of pipe whip effects;
- Piping stress analysis according to Seismic Margin Assessment procedure;
- Piping vibration analysis.