CKTI–VIBROSEISM basic activities
CKTI-VIBROSEISM renders comprehensive engineering services towards reliability and safety of structures, equipment and piping systems.
- Safety assessment and design solutions for Nuclear and Conventional power plants, civil structures, systems, piping and components against seismic and other natural and man-induced hazards (tornado, blast, airplane crash, etc.), as well as against operational steady-state and transient vibration (resonance caused by disbalance, water and steam hammer, etc.);
- Development of methodological approaches and technical guidelines in the field of seismic, vibrational and other dynamic analyses;
- Linear and non-linear FE analysis of structures, systems, equipment and piping;
- Development of the special software for all kinds of piping stress and flexibility analysis in compliance with National Regulations.
Specific services provided by CKTI–VIBROSEISM
- Seismic Qualification of Nuclear power plants. Performing of GIP walkdowns for screening and identification of “as is” conditions. Consequent Seismic Margin Assessment analysis, calculation of HCLPF values and seismic fragilities for Systems, Structures and Components. Seismic and vibration qualification of equipment (on situ or by means of experimental testing in Lab). Deterministic and probabilistic safety assessment of nuclear power plants;
- Review of technical projects and consulting on complex structures dynamic reliability and strength; adaptation of engineering projects to the demands of Russian Norms and Authorities;
- 3D vibration measurement, analysis and assessment; determination of vibration sources and elimination of excess vibration;
- Structural analysis of equipment and piping subject to different types of dynamic impact (seismic, vibration, wind, hydraulic, pipe breaks). Calculation according to Russian Norms, European and other international rules, i. a. ASME, ASCE and ANSI codes, IAEA guidelines. Generation of the ground and floor response spectra and/or compatible time history signals for extreme dynamic loads and seismic excitation;
- Identification of High Energy Lines Break (HELB) locations. HELB analysis considering consequences like impingement and piping whip effects. Protecting measures development;
- Design of anti-vibration and vibroisolating systems for buildings, structures and equipment, optimization of acceleration and displacement responses;
- Application of high-viscous dampers, design of supporting structures, pipe whip restraints and other types of dynamic supports;
- Distribution, upgrading and technical support of dPIPE software.